SSO Senior Developer
Why is our “Security Developer/Lead Developer "the next step for you?
Worldpay's Security Developer/Lead developer responsibilities include building software that adheres to agreed KPIs and NFRs in Production; designs and engineers shippable code with stability, scalability and security in mind. Provide Single sign-on across the digital estate and through a wide variety of channels – Web apps, mobile and tablet apps and APIs. We use multitude of standards – SAML, JWT, OPIDC and OAuth among others.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Security Service Engineer will be responsible for Provide Single sign-on across the digital estate and through a wide variety of channels – Web apps, mobile and tablet apps and APIs. We use multitude of standards – SAML, JWT, OPIDC and OAuth among others. Security developer/Lead Developer will Works with Product to define approaches to feature delivery; is able to break down stories and allocate technical tasks, ensuring atomic acceptance criteria and testable units of code
What will make you the ideal candidate?
5+ years of experience in integrating identity management and access management into application
• SME in Identity management and a go to person
• Ability to differentiate between identity and credentials
• Strong understanding of RBAC; ABAC and Joiners, Movers Leavers (JML)
• At least one year experience in developing in OIM
• At least 2 years’ experience in developing REST web services
• Good knowledge with unit testing and tools (e.g.: JUnit)
• Good knowledge of Java security – especially JAAS (and it’s use)
• Knowledge of build automation tools (e.g.: Maven)
• Experience with version control systems (e.g.: Git)
• Web Application servers (e.g. WebLogic, Spring boot, Tomcat)
• Awareness of OWASP
• Experience with IAM stack: OAM, OIM, OID-OUD-LDAP
• Experience with custom development or IAM solutions using:
• Java / JEE Development
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
February 22, 2018