Asset and Configuration Management Analyst
Why is our “Asset and Configuration Management Analyst“ the next step for you?
The Worldpay Change Management function’s prime objective is to ensure that standardised methods & procedures are used for efficient & prompt handling of all changes in order to minimise the impact of change related incidents upon service availability and quality in the production environments.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
This role will be supporting the Global Asset & Configuration Management service and the management and maintenance of the Worldpay Asset & Configuration Management System.
Assist in ensuring that Asset & Configuration Management processes and activities are operated efficiently and effectively and that these comply with Governance Controls. Assist in the coordination and management of the processes and activities that support the provision of Asset & Configuration Management across Worldpay IT Services.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Experience in Process management and IITL Process- particularly Asset and Configuration Management. Experience in Carrying out regular operational checks to confirm tooling integrations are operating correctly and data quality is within targets. Carrying out governance processes to ensure the CMDB is updated by the appropriate people or toolsets, following the implementation of every change
Skills & Experience
• Experience of operating in a fast-paced business environment with an emphasis on positive change and adaptive working practises.
• Experience of engaging and building successful relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Experience of ServiceNow and BMC ADDM Discovery is desirable.
• Experience of operating in a Global business environment.
• Experience of working in Financial Services is desirable.
• Design and deliver assigned CSI items and support the continual development of the CMDB
• Assist in ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the processes and trained to the appropriate level
• Assist in the creation of scheduled and ad-hoc reports highlighting any issues identified.
• Assist in developing the processes and procedures that are required to manage assets through their lifecycle.
• Work with the Data Owners to improve data quality and process efficiency
• Operate the audit and validation processes to ensure all data is complete and verified as per the defined schedule
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• ITIL v3 Foundation minimum.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
December 19, 2017