Commissions Lead Business Partner
Why is our Commissions Lead Business Partner position right for you?
Our UK Commercial Finance team support our business through providing guidance, insight and recommendations to management and commercial decision-making. This is a high profile and influential role as the Finance lead business partner for Commissions and Reward within WPUK . The role holder will proactively counsel the WPUK Executive team on the business related sales compensation strategy and its application. It is an opportunity where the role holder can truly make a difference and has significant exposure.
What will you be doing on a day to day basis?
- Thought leader of all things relating to commissions and incentives for WPUK, pro-actively counselling the UK Executive team on the business-related reward strategy and its application
- Conducting internal and external benchmarking, staying abreast of trends in Compensation and Reward within the Financial Services, Technology and Telco industries and ensuring adherence to all regulatory requirements
- Working with Group Reward to help shape new and existing commission schemes and project managing any change or new scheme from design through to implementation across SME, Corporate, Loyalty and UK Operations
- Owning the WPUK Compensation governance and control framework including facilitating the monthly Compensation Committee, associated dashboards and documentation
- Ensuring future pricing, products, KPIs and business strategy is fully understood and is effectively reflected through any scheme and/or performance management mechanism
- Responsibility and accountability for the full lifecycle of commissions; over 300 colleagues across ten plus core schemes
- Impact assessing and modelling of commission scheme scenarios at seller and business unit levels
- Constructing financial forecast and budget models to provide profitability/cost forecasts and monthly/year end accruals
- Running focus groups and regional workshops to ensure schemes deliver desired goals in both financial and non-financial terms
- Mentoring and providing ongoing development and support to the team of commission analysts
What will make me right for the role?
- Fully qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience with exposure to Reward & Compensation
- Strong academic background, degree educated
- Experience of working in a complex organisation and across boundaries
- Proven success in a similar business partnering role
- Experience of working with imperfect systems and data
- Track record of delivering change and process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- An ability to think strategically and beyond the finance element of commissions
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
London / England
March 23, 2018