Functional Test Engineer
Why is our "Functional Test Engineer" the next step for you?
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
This role will support the New Acquiring Platform Functional & Integration Testing Team with regression test activities, building and maintaining a representative regression pack for all the functionalities in scope for Prove.The role is oriented more to Regression Testing, but it may involve other types of functional testing as well.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Functional Test Engineer will performs grey box functional testing of the New Acquiring Platform Clearing system ensuring the system is built according to requirements.
• Analyse requirements, solution designs and functional designs in order to create and maintain test conditions and test cases
• Create test data to meet the test cases needs
• Execute test scripts and log test results
• Raise defects and ensure their re-testing once they come fixed
• Perform automatic and manual regression testing
• Use the in-house built regression tool, enhance existing scripts and ensure the validity of the expected results for each run
• Report progress, risks and issues to Functional Test Lead in Indore and Functional Test Manager in the UK.
• Join the Functional Test Team Weekly Meetings
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, theres a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story.
Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process.
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
June 27, 2018