Oracle EBS Consultant (Technical/Functional)
Why is our “Oracle EBS Consultant (Technical/Functional)” role the next step for you?
Our New Acquiring Platform is pioneering a payment revolution. Our state-of-the-art system equips us for the spending habits of tomorrow, as well as today. The new platform is designed around payments, not just cards – so we can cater to every emerging trend in a fraction of the time it takes now. It is an adaptable platform that allows us to deliver new products and services to our customers and achieve our strategic growth ambitions. In other words, New Acquiring Platform is going to change the way we work and ultimately improve all that happens at Worldpay, but it's going to take all of us working together to achieve it.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Oracle EBS position is expected to work with the analysts and business users to develop, maintain, support and extend the Oracle EBS R12 application with a focus on Finance (FAH, GL etc ). The person in this role may assist with the preparation of detailed specifications from which programs will be written, and will be responsible for the technical design, development, documentation, testing, implementation and support of extensions and sustainment of the eBS applications.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
The Person must have strong working knowledge of OAF user as majority of WorldPay forms are built around this. The Person will help complete the development of the Financial Accounting Hub Project with the integration of non E-business suite application.
• 4+ years designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle EBS modules
• Experience with Oracle’s development tools, including Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Workflow Builder, Business Events, Web ADI, OAF and BI-Publisher
• Experience with Oracle Finance, Projects
• Coordinate, analyse, design and development of reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, OAF, Oracle Personalization framework
• Work closely with the business and others in IT to develop new solutions and extend the functionality of FAH
• Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and scripts.
• Must have some java coding experience
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, theres a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story.
Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process.
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
January 1, 1970